"Understanding Loneliness & Connection" is the first of 18 live online workshops by 1000 Days Sober designed to help you break free from the chains of alcohol addiction.
Here you will learn to embrace your flaws and show the weakest parts of yourself to build an authentic connection with others.
RADICAL AUTHENTICITY. JUDGMENT-FREE. NO SHAME.
This workshop will give you a step-by-step guide to help you build true belongingness and connection.
- Turn on the current of connection by finding a greater source of meaning and purpose
- Bust the cultural myth that finding a soulmate will cure your loneliness
- Increase the amount of tolerance and generosity going around in your relationships
- Discover the difference between belonging and fitting in
- Open up to others how horrific alcohol is making you feel in a judgment-free space
- Become comfortable with the discomfort of admitting thoughts and feelings that are normally considered inadmissible
- Create structured habits to process pain and sadness
- Create ‘a map of your evolving selfhood’ during this Covid-19 lockdown
5. Personality Types & Provincialism
2. The Great Enemy of Loneliness
3. The Great Saviour of Loneliness
7. Social Media
4. Radical Honesty / Rupture / Repair
8. What The Pandemic Teaches us About Loneliness
Hi! I’m Lee, founder of 1000 Days Sober.
I founded 1000 Days Sober angry and frustrated that I had been hoodwinked into believing alcohol provided me with incredible value. When I realised that it had no value whatsoever, I vowed to help as many people as I could see that truth.
What started as a blog about my experience morphed into a podcast, a course and now a community for people who want to live fulfilled lives as people that don’t drink alcohol.
When I’m not helping people see the truth about alcohol, I am a writer, producer and content creator in the poker world.
Do you want to have
more conversations like this?
Join us at 1000 Days Sober!
Take our training course, The 1000 Days Sober Experience.
Join our like-minded community, Strive.
Work with our excellent Strive coaching team.
Access special online workshops.
Receive a 50% discount on all other 1000 Days Sober courses and workshops.
I know firsthand that quitting alcohol takes guts in a society convincing you that drinking a poisonous drug that kills 3.3 million people per year is both ‘normal’ and ‘pleasurable’.
Once I accepted my addiction and found the courage to quit, I had more lightness in my thoughts, more freedom to share my flaws with others and more authenticity in my relationships.
I want that for you too. In this radically authentic, judgment-free and no-shame workshop, I will hold your hand as you process your loneliness and addiction.
What happens in the 1000 Days Sober Workshops stays in the 1000 Days Sober Workshops.
Let’s get you started in taking action against your addiction and working towards a fulfilling life.
‘Understanding Loneliness & Connection’ is just the first of 18 live online workshops by 1000 Days Sober complementing the STRIVE Model for Change, the heart of the 1000 Days Sober Experience. Join this series of workshops for an in-depth discussion of the alcohol addiction cycle.